Wednesday, June 16, 2010

J.Crew Dress (and it's on sale)


Hi there girls!

Kristen Daly created this blog for me and I thought this might be easier than the constant emails! I hope this works for everyone...I don't really know what I am doing because I have never used a blog before. We shall see! :) While I have ya'll here...what'd ya think about this dress from J.Crew? It is on sale for the color that I like (dark peri) and I think it could look great on everyone. It is a little more casual than the one-shoulder, but Bridget reminded me that with makeup and hair it will look as formal or informal as we want it to. If everyone likes it, Bridget was going to order one to see what it looks like on and then we could go from there, so post whatever you think...and don't worry...you won't hurt my feelings if you don't like it! I would rather know now than put you in something you hate! Love you all!

-Heather

3 comments:

  1. A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. I LOVE it!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it-really cute...but it's still $180 FYI (on sale!) and it looks really casual (cotton)...here's my two cents: for that amount of money a plain cotton dress isn't worth it-but the Pricilla of Boston dress is "only" $20 more and I personally think it looks much more elegant, unique and beautiful (can you tell I really like it? haha). But I like this one nonetheless and in the end...it's heather's wedding (can't wait by the way)!!!

    -Sloane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little offended that you didn't want me to try it on for size, just sayin. Haha! I think it's beautiful and would love to see it on.

    ReplyDelete